Alliance Business Brokers, LLC is a leading Business Intermediary and Business Appraiser that has been providing Business Value Analysis Services for business owners throughout Massachusetts and New Hampshire since 2002.
Our service has also been used by individual buyers who are looking at acquiring a business and need a professional and independent assessment of the value of the business.
Over the years we have appraised over 500 service, retail, manufacturing and distribution businesses for the purpose of determining the probable selling price. These have ranged in annual sales from under $100,000 to over $10M. Also, we have worked on the marketing of hundreds of businesses for sale.
Our principal, John Coto is a Certified Business Intermediary; a Certified Machine and Equipment Appraiser and is a member of:
Frequently Asked Questions
Why order a Business Value Analysis rather than a formal Business Valuation?
In a word - cost. The difference could be thousands of dollars between a Business Value Analysis and a formal Business Valuation.
Why does a Business Value Analysis cost so much less?
A Business Value Analysis Report is prepared for one purpose only: To determine the probable selling price of a business and therefore it requires less time to prepare than a formal Business Valuation.
How long does it take to obtain a Business Value Analysis Report on my business?
For most businesses, it can be completed within 7 days from the time we receive your order.
What do you need from me to start the Business Value Analysis?
The Business’ Federal Tax Returns or Financial Statements for the past 3 years
What is the cost?
The cost to do a Business Value Analysis depends whether your entity is a sole-proprietorship or an LLC/Corporation. Please contact us an we will provide a quote.
In addition to finding the probable selling price of a business for a potential upcoming sale, for what other purpose can I use a Business Value Analysis Report?
- Planning for a future sale of a business – determine “Probable Selling Price”
- Learn how to add value to your business
- Before acquiring a business, to obtain an opinion from a professional valuation expert
- Partnership disputes when all parties agree to Value Analysis outcome
- To help in preparing Buy/Sell Agreement for an Asset Sale of the business
- Personal Financial Planning
When is a Business Value Analysis Report not appropriate?
- Not to be used for litigation support
- Estate Tax or gifting purpose
- The implementation of an ESOP (employee stock ownership plan)
- When the corporate stock shares need to be valued
To learn more or to order a Business Value Analysis Report, please call or email us or use the form above.